quarta-feira, 21 de agosto de 2013

There He Was

So, there he was.. Lying next to me, in a bed that wasn't ours
We weren't watching the clock, but we've been there for hours
Hours of kisses, times of joy
Like I'm the wrong girl, but he's the perfect boy.

Feelings are fucked up, I messed them a bit between the sheets
But damn, his eyes read so true.. and even tough he hurts me, I think he is so sweet.
And so his fingers touched mine, and I felt a little dizzy
I broke the line, and there I was, all crazy.

So many things I'd like to say
So many wrong thoughts that I should not save
Gotta keep it real and not run away
Gotta take it all and missbehave.

So there he was.. looking at me with his big brown eyes
I felt a little rush inside myself that I could not even disguise.
But why should I care? Why should I hide?
He knows whats up, there's no need to lie.

And there I was, desiring his lips so bad that I could barely stare at his face
I didn't want to be in any other place..
If I could, I'd had made that moment last forever
If I could, I'd go back in time and break my promise and never say never.

Too late, he's there, I'm here.. it's over.
Got his love under my skin and and his touch as my cover
I hope he is okay whrn he's not around me.
And this line ends up with his name.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário